Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Sarahp1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone have any tips to ensure a complaint email is actually responded to please? I’ve emailed the correct email twice and had an auto response saying they aim to reply within 7 working days (so know I’ve got the right email) and then nothing. So frustrating! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Sarahp1 

Looking at around 8 weeks for a response currently.

Raising multiple complaints will only slow the process further.

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6437 Posts
  • 116 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

The difficulty is @Sarahp1 that you question is akin to closing the stable door after the horse has bolted. I could have made suggestions as to how to articulate your complaint so as to make it easier for the complaints' team to review it, but you probably needed that advice before you submitted your complaint. 

As @MI5 has stated, it is not a good policy to raise more than one complaint so I think that you have now got no option but to sit tight and await a response.   

Message 4 of 4