Anonymous
Not applicable
unable to send emails through SMTP.o2.couk
Having any issues?
Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

Anonymous
Not applicable
My email has been down since yesterday afternoon. Cannot find out any info from O2. Website doesn't even acknowledge there's an issue
Message 2 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

My email has been down since approx. 15:45hrs yesterday...still no updates from O2 (i.e. nothing on website of this forum) 

I rely on this service to run my business so the impact is disastrous...when did O2 ever tell their customers that this service was going to be removed (or at least not be maintained???)

Message 3 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here,people on Twitter with same issues,O2 joke
Message 4 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

No e-mail yesterday still down today when will O2 say when this will be corrected!!

Message 5 of 47

Cleoriff
  • 123112 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi We have two threads running about none access to emails

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Cannot-access-webmail/m-p/903811

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/E-mail/m-p/903828#M69574

Not sure when this will be fixed. Yesterday there was a major problem with access to MyO2 and access to the forum (all based round a signing in problem) These were back working at 11pm last night. I know from Twitter they were hoping everything would be fixed. Obviously not.

Only advice is to keep trying

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 47

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123112 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I am going to request the threads be merged....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here: no email since Friday pm; various error messages.Can't find any mention of problems on the site,''live chat busy''.

Message 8 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
we too have had no e-mails since yesterday afternoon. Sky did say that the o2 server was down. The problem hasnt been fixed today.
Message 9 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been unable to send emails since the afternoon on 14th August. Couldn't even log in here yesterday. Everything seems to require an O2 mobile phone number and I don't have one. Can't make any progress or find anything out. SO frustrating. I'm already starting to look at reliable alternatives.

Message 10 of 47