Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Try the Tech coming soon!

Hi guys, Just a quick FYI We have a list of testers for the new Try the Tech trial, but have suffered a minor delay. However, the devices are on their way to me now to assign them to each of you so that we can begin to see some great new reviews! We'...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2

i have been on here two hours just to up grade my phone o2 you are really bad i would like to leave asap please send a pat code for number thanks; or call me asap i have had it with you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G

I have a 4G phone but it seems where I live (Kettering) and where I work (Just outside Bedford) there is no 4G. I visited Milton Keynes today and no 4G there either. I have a colleague who travels with me and he has EE. Lucky him as he has 4G everywh...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Viridis's funky photos of the week quiz.

That's right, back by no demand whatsoever, it viridis's fpotw.You know the drill. I post up 3 screen shots of zoomed pictures taken on the s6 edge (the best phone camera going)And you just tell me what the fudge they are pictures of.As a special tre...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 40 replies
  • 1 kudos

Kitsound Boom Evolution not recieved

Anyone else had a free kitsound boom evolution not received yet? I ordered my phone middle of December and yet middle of January not recieved it yet, I know it's a free gift but as part or a deal on purchase I expect to recieve it at the same sort or...

• 66 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removable battery: please help

Hi. I have had a Samsung Galaxy S4 for the last few years. It is useful as I have a second battery that I can swap in seconds. This is useful as I am often away at weekend with no access to electricity.I am due an upgrade( and need a new handset) but...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mis-sold an Aerial Account

Hi all,Just want to add my experience to the long list of people scammed by O2/Aerial CommunicationsDue to a phone call from Aerial (although I actually believed it was O2) I managed to allow myself to be scammed into signing up for a 24 month busine...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

Where do I find my account number on app please I can't seem to find

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fantastic O2 Customer Service O2 Cheapside

Hello, I wanted to leave my feedback on a recent visit to your O2 branch in cheapside. Your staff made me a very happy customer! I'd like to compliment one of your employees, James for the excellent service he provided me last week. James helped me t...

• 10 replies
  • 2 kudos