Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Guides, reviews and tips for O2 Apps: We need you!

Hi guys, The redesign is coming imminently (how imminently? You'll just have to see ;)) and you may remember a few months back where I asked you to have a go at writing some guides for popular queries and topics on the community. http://community.o2....

Toby by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multi SIM or additional Pay as you go?

I am looking for an extra SIM on the same contract that I can use in my car, having spoken to an O2 Guru I was told this was not possible. I have subsequently discovered that you can do this with EE however. The extra SIM actually has a different num...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bad service

According to service status there is a mast out nearby. There is no more info, no updates, no one at O2 seems to know what's happening. I have been without a phone for over a week. I cannot use tu go as my Internet is also down outside the house. Can...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 service becoming a joke

Can't make outgoing call's from my landline since 11 feb ..Phoned O2 on the 12th feb was told would be back within 24 hrsStill no phone ..phoned again was told will take 72 hrs so waited..Still no phone...phoned again was told will take 5 working day...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lowell took over o2 debt I paid it off but now o2 want 550 deposit for a new contract?

missed my payments on my contract on O2 for a few months (lost my job and was not suitable for job seekers due to living arrangements.) So had no income at all for a little while wasnt great but these things happen.Therefore couldnt pay the bill. Now...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 teamed up

what o2 need is teamed up with spotify, o2 track is bad enought i know few network teamed up with spotify give you free music for 5 momth maybe low price

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract change

On a contract which is unlimited calls and texts and only 1GB. Every month I always use it up in the last week before it goes back up. Got a year left of this.I was wondering if there was a way I could lower my unlimited calls to even 300 mins and pu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos