Did you mean: 
24 REPLIES 24

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Not the "mulching lawn mower", I want one of those! grin
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not the "mulching lawn mower", I want one of those! grin

Unfortunately it doesn't mulch spam 😮
That site is hosted by the infamous GoDaddy and if you click on any of the site's menu items you get 404 errors so it has only been set up with the home page.
Message 13 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anybody else noticed a common denominator with almost all the suspect member registrations ?
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=143975
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=143990
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=143991
Message 15 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Steve still here just!!!

Glad about that, Adam!

There is nothing abusive in this thread.

Rave, I think you missed my point.
I was merely pointing out the irony of the mods deleting links to 3rd party websites where the content is not spam, merely helpful to a problem when there is no information on the O2 pages. Hence, the much used phrase 'google is your friend'.
I'm very much with you guys in trying to stop the incessant deluge of rubbish posted on the forum.
Message 16 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

No...I just acknowledged that what I'd posted in the locked thread was perhaps wrong but that this thread complied with forum rules and the moderators obviously agree with me because none of the posts have been moderated.
Message 17 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
Rave, while I know the background of your post, you need to add a bit of info for the mods, and for other users. Not all of us are regular every day users but want to know what is going on. So may have missed the discontent about spammers.
Brendan
Message 19 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

No...I just acknowledged that what I'd posted in the locked thread was perhaps wrong but that this thread complied with forum rules and the moderators obviously agree with me because none of the posts have been moderated.

Agreed slight_smile
Message 20 of 25