cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have any major issues that o2 need to sort out poost them here.

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Reading this community there are many issues o2 need to address, post them here with links to the original thread and lets hope that after flagging this thread to the community manager Leonard action will be taken.

Open Note To Leonard/Abs.

There have been many threads with issues that needed direct o2 support / Customerservice answers or urgent procedural action. These threads get a response that either you Leonard or abs has taken the issue higher but we see no action.

The regular users (deminshing can only offer help when it is not an o2 issue) need this level of support.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 1 of 89
88 REPLIES 88

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
But should not happen is the operative word.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 11 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

we can't get staff members for each specific section on the forum, so perhaps we can find another way of improving the current processes.

You and Toby could take ownership of the more serious/urgent problems.

Message 12 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks O2MACH2,

That's a good suggestion and something we can definitely do. We do action all of the serious concerns an problems, but a lot of that happens in the background through PMs. We should probably be a lot more visible with that.

I like the idea and definitely agree with you. Going forward, just give me a shout if you run into a situation where you feel we're not doing that well enough.

Thanks,
Leonard
Message 13 of 89

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

We use to have Abs and Paul and another whose name I've forgotten helping mainly with broadband issues, now just one to help would be good.

I would suggest one to help with accounts problems and one to help with mobile phones, so three at most.

This could create a lot of confidence here that problems were being looked at seriously.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 14 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Leonard.....my suggestion of you and Toby to take ownership is of course without a Support case number being obtained by the customer, you would do that.

The moneysupermarket.co problem could have been resolved by now if ownership had been taken quickly.
Message 15 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the suggestion, perksie. Since Toby and I are around quite a bit, we should be able to cover that between the two of us, for now.

Helping with account specific problems is something that usually needs to go through customer support, as they can do all the fault diagnostics and look into the specifics of an account.

With broadband and mobile phone problems, I feel the main thing to improve is to identify wider spread problems faster and to get communication going at an earlier stage.

What's your view on that?
Message 16 of 89

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
With broadband and mobile phone problems, I feel the main thing to improve is to identify wider spread problems faster and to get communication going at an earlier stage.

What's your view on that?

I agree with network issues much more speed is required as people get angry very quickly and before you can blink the forum is full of posts with unedifying opinions about O2 as a company.

A post along the lines of "Some customers are reporting issues" etc, goes a long way to reassure.

It can soon be removed on a false alarm, but would give the impression O2 are sharp and on the ball.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 17 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

It can soon be removed on a false alarm, but would give the impression O2 are sharp and on the ball.

Can not see that happening in this forum for some time.

All I see is customers questions or concerns being answered by a question.

Message 18 of 89

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

All I see is customers questions or concerns being answered by a question.

That's what I'm trying to get changed, it took a couple of years lobbying to get the Service Status page and I'd like to build on that.

Message 19 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too, unfortunately we are going backward.

Message 20 of 89