Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus premium auto upgrade

Neildelahay
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Received a postal letter today informing of the increase to £10.99 and called 202. CS said they had 2 days of constant calls about the change to Disney premium. And have been changing everyone’s extras. It been mentioned that they’ve moved how to access extras too. Which coinciding with this change makes you wonder. Needed to resolve mine and whilst on hold had a look.

If you log into myO2 online and on the tabs choose the drop-down for myo2 on the left, you can choose the sub category of extras under services. This takes you to all extras, ready to redeem and active. Choose active and this will display Disney if you have it. You can then choose standard at £4.99, standard plus at £7.99 or pre,it, which may already be checked at £10.99. I just chose the £7.99 option I was on before and saved.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Samedi
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Absolute scam behaviour. I've completely cancelled my Disney+ as a result, and won't be billing it through O2 if I do subscribe in the future.

Message 2 of 6

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7430 Posts
  • 141 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

This might interest you @Neildelahay :-

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

Message 3 of 6

Magical_Imagica
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am on the 6 months free Disney+ offer, it's gone well past 6 months and and have been paying 7.99 each month which I expected. Today they randomly 'upgraded' me to Disney+ Premium with out my consent! So watch out for that! It's actually cheaper to pay for 12 months at a time through Disney+ themselves (+ £10 free if you use TopCashback) so I'm going to do that instead. I wasn't impressed with the guy I spoke to either, who instead of helping me (he didn't apologise or offer to change me back to regular from premium) he instead tried to upsell me to a larger contract (+£5 a month extra) which I don't need! What's going on o2??

Message 4 of 6

Oxonian
  • 7430 Posts
  • 141 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Welcome to this O2 customer to customer forum @Magical_Imagica. Unfortunately, the nature of this community means we cannot access accounts or offer other direct help.

Did you get your issue resolved when you 'phoned Customer Service ? If you did not, I suggest that you message O2 on social media :-

Facebook : https://o2uk.co/O2CFB

X (previously known as Twitter) : https://o2uk.co/O2CTW

Instagram : https://o2uk.co/O2CIG

The social media team is based in the UK and has a strong reputation for solving problems. 

A complete schedule of how to contact O2 is in :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I assume that you have already reviewed Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  that I referenced earlier in this thread. 👍

Message 5 of 6

Pipstop78
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 587 Posts
  • 237 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I was on the 7.99 but I changed it to the 4.99 one much easier for me and don't mind getting a few adverts in btw 

Message 6 of 6