cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusted with the Guru's and O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

After spending hours chatting to guru's who don't really understand my questions, and a visit to the store where I was the only customer to 4 members of staff, I still cannot get my new Galaxy A5 to connect with my Fitbit, transfer data from my old phone (Galaxy Note) e.g. music, photos, S Diary data etc, and I can't get the camera to zoom in or out.  Finally after wasting in excess of 8 hours I'm told the device is faulty and I have to post it, can't change it at the shop.  Plus I can't go back to my old tariff.  BEWARE OF TELESALES!!! AND GOODBYE O2

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
1 - Galaxy A5 isn't on the compatibility list for the Fitbit so that's why it prob won't work.
2 - Use Samsung Smartswitch to transfer content between phones http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/smartswitch/
3 - Camera will not zoom if you are in Easy Mode?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't use live chat for issues such as these, did they tell you why they can't change it?

If you are within the first 14 days of your contract then you can get a replacement or cancel.

You can't downgrade after a new tariff has been taken out, you either have to pay up the fees in full or wait until your contravt is over until you can choose a tariff of your choosing
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
1 - Galaxy A5 isn't on the compatibility list for the Fitbit so that's why it prob won't work.
2 - Use Samsung Smartswitch to transfer content between phones http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/smartswitch/
3 - Camera will not zoom if you are in Easy Mode?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Also if you leave a tariff that is no longer available you cannot change back.

Message 4 of 4