cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

laptop not allowing me to post

Anonymous
Not applicable

crafted pm to friend yesterday evening ok it was fairish late, but before midnight ..... pale mauve background with black text on ..... = ..... something like Failed Authentication - return to your original page in thick bright bright blue text Crazy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

crafted pm to friend yesterday evening ok it was fairish late, but before midnight ..... pale mauve background with black text on ..... = ..... something like Failed Authentication - return to your original page in thick bright bright blue text Crazy

just to up-date you:

via fb one member here has succinctly given me intructions what to do, above ' yesterday' is of course now now not Friday evening, but was Thursday over-night actually whiich the above ^^^^^ I have posted has just been allowed to post, let's hope this one does 

Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This does sometimes happen Jane depending on text, colour, smilies etc. Anything other than a normal PM, it's best to use note or email to make a draft and then copy and paste it to a PM. 

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

well waddy you know

going slowly as this Super Member advised ..... well ..... I have now have my window on the world back ..... you have nooooooooooo idea how that makes me feel

my mobile was faulty all day Friday too ..... sooooooooo switched it off ..... my phone is always switched on for family reasons 

left phone at home all Thursday when I took laptop out for a walk ..... didn't use it ..... just took it for a walk outside ..... = ...... Its heavy 

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet jonsie ..... I can't do that what you say, of course ..... remember the time & trouble you & MI5 took with me publicly on O2C ..... with things lik pix from phone to laptop (didn't finish) + adding music to my little Nokia 515 (didn't finish) + adding pix from disk / laptop / to fb (didn't finish) ..... including a bit of a trying with MI5 via pm (didn't finish)

I need it in Janet & John speak

bullit pointed presentend-style of info

pix you & MI5 generously triedto help me didn't, but it did others ..... = ..... I felt uncomfortable all the way like washing my dirty linen in public, but I didn't  sat att ..... Cleoriff for one benefitted with postin pix ..... I'm thinking of asking @perksie if maybe he could give it a go with me 

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousI told you via FB all would be well...I was correct....LOL (sometimes, as I said, the forum goes down for maintenance.) the fact that you could post on FB showed it wasn't a laptop problem....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 7 of 7