cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Virgo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

I called on Tuesday 1st August 2017 this week to discuss money being taken from my billing account for the last 3 weeks from a company named above ( Digital Virgo). Your helpline employee was most helpfull and had explained the scenario with Digital Virgo (that is an absolute disgrace and nothing short of common theft). I have never signed into any contract with them or provided them with any detail or given any password to allow them to do make these transactions from my O2 account.

Your employee then cancelled this transaction/ weekly prescription with them whilst I was on the phone with her, however I have not had any confirmation to say otherwise moreover she then transfered me to there call centre to ask for a refund on the money that has been taken ( unlawfully) from my account by them. Would you know it they hung up on me after 30 seconds and I was left in wilderness.

I have been an O2 customer for 10 years or more now on mnthly contract, have never missed a debit with you and have been a loyal customer.

I am dissapointed to find out how a company can hack into my O2 account and just take money against my wishes for a service I never wanted or signed up for. Some support off O2 would be much appreciated here and I would like to see this money refunded at ealiest conveinience.  

I do not want to be palmed off with speaking to another company/party regarding this scam, I have set up my monthly account with o2 and they and only they have received my bank details and been authorised to take monies as per contract. I appreciate other purchases can be made throughmy O2 such as Google play which i signed up for correctly and had to provide secure details before purchase such as Password etc and was verified with an officail email of terms and conditions. But this is just a scam from Digital Virgo that should never be able to happen as my account should be secure via password protection etc. 

I awit your response and action 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Get in touch with the psa as detailed already on this thread.
They are the regulator and their responsibility to customers.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello

just contact : http://www.digitalgp.co.uk/ to ask for more info and refund.

br

Message 12 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Don't hesitate to ask to : http://www.digitalgp.co.uk/ You'll find info and contacts.

Message 13 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the link, i have just tried calling them to ask for a refund and to STOP taking money from me. 

When you get through it says something like calling about a mobile phone charge, "if the number your calling on is the number you are calling about press 1" i did this to which it asked me to hold then the line goes dead.

this has to be illegal, how else am i going to get my money back?

they have charged me £4.50 every week now since the 27th August i have just found out!!!

please help 

Message 14 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If you read the thread you will see the advice is to contact the PSA.
Details already posted.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

you can send an email to customer@digitalgp.co.uk.

br

Message 16 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
https://t.co/Py0hpMHdB1

I’ve decided to take the Phone Paid Services Authority to Court for failing to protect consumers. If you would like to help me consider crowdfunding my Judicial Review court fees
Message 17 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have also been affected by this company sonce about the same time.

O2 have been extremely helpful and barred them from being allowed from taking any further money. I no longer want to be tied into a company that cannot control this, it is my money and yet I cannot be in charge of my money fully and keep a contract ? Seem immoral as I work hard for my money and have a family to support etc etc etc.

I am looking further into this as I DO want a refund and some consideration for my worry and time spent on it. It is unfair and invisible to contracted customers until something like this happens.

Please lets keep in touch on this matter and see if we can get it tospped by helping for a law to be passed, there are thousands of these scams going on apparently, so passing a law will protect more people and educate everyone furher.

B

@Anonymous wrote:

I’ve decided to take the Phone Paid Services Authority to Court for failing to protect consumers. If you would like to help me consider crowdfunding my Judicial Review court fees

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 18 of 18