cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

David O'Halloran

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hear you are continuing to charge a contract for an 18 year old student in Scotland called David O'Halloran who has been missing for 12 weeks and is now presumed dead. His mother, who is lovely, now has this upsetting constant reminder every month. How heartless can you be O2? Go and check out Facebook page Please Find David O'Halloran

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
While I understand how sad this must be and what his mother must be going through unless someone informs O2 how are they supposed to know
Message 2 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
While I understand how sad this must be and what his mother must be going through unless someone informs O2 how are they supposed to know
Message 2 of 17

rawrz
Level 13: Prompter
  • 70 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 25 Solutions
tbh if the acc is in his mums name regardless of the situation she would still be liable as the owner of the account
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
True the op hasn't made it clear who's name it is actually in but I think you may be right
Message 4 of 17

rawrz
  • 70 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 25 Solutions
tbh this kind of thing would be hard for any company to handle. if it is on the missing persons name it would prob need to be handled by a specific team
Message 5 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes sad though
Message 6 of 17

rawrz
  • 70 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 25 Solutions
it is 😞
Message 7 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, hope this helps. There is a specific team which would deal with this at O2. As far as i am aware they used to deal with bereavements, but as this is a special instance i am sure they would deal with this kind of instance as well. The person who is dealing on behalf of David would have to contact customer services first in order to get in touch. I wish them well with this though, as i cannot see it being an easy ride getting through customer services to them. Best of luck. Brian.

Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very informative good post
Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have been putting my brain into overdrive thinking of the team Smiley Frustrated that deals with instances like this. Whoever makes contact though........ please dont use live chat or via emailing O2, they will probably go through to one of the outsourced contact centres who will not have a clue. If no joy with calling customer services, then a letter to the correspodence department might do the trick slight_smile

Message 10 of 17