cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do O2 care about their customers anymore?????????

Anonymous
Not applicable

So.... you call up 2 months ago to change your billing date... the advisor messes up and the billing system as well by the sounds of things. You start to recieve text messages saying that restrictions will go on... So you call up again, and then get assured that no restrictions will go on and everything will be sorted on the April billing date. But guess what????? an outgoing call bar goes on... Great stuff. So you call again and again, and get told different things, and nobody gives a damn. You explain that you have no money till the day you are expected to be billed, but hey, no debit card payment no service. If that's how you get treated after being a customer for over 10 years (back to the Cellnet days) then its time to go. Never thought i would see the day when i would get cheesed off with O2, but this fiasco takes the biscuit.

Turning customer's into fans....... Enemies more like slight_frown

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

if you use the compalaints review service they are a dedicated team that sort issues out all info is in the support section they do an iimpartial review of your complaint then if not resolved in 8 weeks you can go to the ombusdman (not ofcom)

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

and

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(RelatedHe... 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
That does sound like there was a major mess up somewhere which in my experience is unusual as I find O2 customer service one of the best I would suggest you make a formal complaint
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your input mate. Have had to write a letter of complaint tonight, because every time i ring to get this sorted, i just keep getting fobbed off.

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your welcome I can imagine how frustrating it must be hopefully your complaint will come good mine did on the rare occasion I had to do it slight_smile
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Communication is the key in any business !

Hope you get sorted.
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
That does sound like there was a major mess up somewhere which in my experience is unusual as I find O2 customer service one of the best I would suggest you make a formal complaint

There is no point writing a letter of complaint, it seems the letters are answered by standard customer service reps who are the same as those that answer the phones, I have been with o2 for over 15 years and only now felt the wrath of their severly poor service. 

Message 6 of 7

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

if you use the compalaints review service they are a dedicated team that sort issues out all info is in the support section they do an iimpartial review of your complaint then if not resolved in 8 weeks you can go to the ombusdman (not ofcom)

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

and

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(RelatedHe... 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 7 of 7