Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCUSSION O2 faulty like new phone

Huh_u_exist
Level 3: Thinker
  • 35 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I received a iPhone 12 pro gold from o2 today stated like new the LCD has a black spot in the screen and the top half wouldn't work when I called in a about  it she was like really oh no and started giggling about it even return found it quiet humourous I really didn't as that a like new phone which is still very expensive still costs nearly 1000 pound for it I was looking to see if anyone had any similar experiences with these I'm getting another one delivered tomorrow has anyone had similar experience with this like new "scheme" Thanks 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Happy New Year!

Reading your post, maybe something you said reminded her of this, @Huh_u_exist 😁

blackspot-gibbs.gif

Seriously, perhaps it was a little unprofessional, but in answer to your query: no - I have never gone for the refurb or reconditioned phones offered by any supplier, as a 2 year contract with a less than new phone can bring troubles as contract-end draws near. I doubt I'd fork a grand out for one, though...

Did your replacement arrive yet? Is it, if you'll pardon the pun, up to scratch?

Message 2 of 2