Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Services Agent

AylissaH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey all! So today I’ve spent 1hr in a local store and on the phone twice with different customer service agents trying to add a direct debit. I was getting nowhere till 5.30pm tonight I rang up and spoke to a lovely man called Lwanda who spent a good 30 minutes with me and doing everything he could and didn’t give up but he was going to raise the issue as he couldn’t get it to work. 15 minutes later he rings me and tells me he didn’t give up and he’s done it! Thank you so much!!

He went beyond the extra mile today!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good to hear and thanks for the feedback slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AylissaH 

Thanks for posting. I'll tag our community managers @Marjo and @LukasB . They will feed this back for you.

Pleased it's sorted and well done Lwanda.thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @AylissaH thanks for the nice feedback. I will send you a private message on here to ask for some more details so we can get the good feedback to the exact right person. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4