cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come on o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can honetly say i am very dissapointed with my live chat today ! , contacted them as due to upgrade in 2 weeks .Wanted to cut down monthly bill and adjust tarrif.

O2 deal

Looked at Lumia 640

firstly got told O2 dont offer that phone ( its already in my basket)

£25:00 upfront

£5.00 monthly charge for phone

Airtime plan £18.00

1GB data

unlimited texts

unlimited mins

never use all of my texts or mins but get close on my current 2GB data , found the same phone with an alternitive provider

Phone £0.00

2GB data

1000 mins

5000 texts

£12:50 a month

call O2 there offer to keep me

he said he was waiving the £25:00 upfront payment ( it is actually my final payment for current plan !!!!)

Phone £5.00

£4:00 a month discount

3GB data

unlimited texts

unlimited mins

£24:00 a month

this was his final offer after going round the house ( where did i work, am i a student)

told him i will probably be canceling my contract and that My daughter (which i pay) and my partners phones are also with o2 are both due for renewal next month. So thats over £130:00 just in our household that will be lost .

Didnt particulary like his atitude at the end onceI had said I might cancel and could he do any better , oh he did offer me a free battery pack ( which was already in the original offer ) so he wasnt offering me anything i wasnt going to get anyway. Been with O2 for years.

Very dissapointed o2.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Sadly O2 do not offer anything in terms of customer loyalty.

You should take the offer which best suits you on the network which provides you with the coverage and tariff which suits you best.
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

If you are happy to keep the phone for 2 years then go with the cheapest offer you can find. Loyalty means zilch these days.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Call back and ask for your PAC then use it to switch networks.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Dunno, I got 25% off two sim only data when i bought two tablets from the store. I was told it was a loyalty discount. But perhaps not lol
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 5 of 6

kh4l1d
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

that final offer of 3GB + Unltd Mins & Texts, I can see a £13.06 per month (after cashback) deal for that, no upfront costs. it is £31 initially though....

Message 6 of 6