cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming FitBit charge

Anonymous
Not applicable

The web address of www.o2fitbitoffers.co.uk doesn't work as it redirects you to the main o2 web site. All I want to do is claim the item which I am entitled to. Anyone out there with any advice.

Message 1 of 164
163 REPLIES 163

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

yes

Message 131 of 164

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Thanks for pointing that out @Anonymous , Its really helpful for others slight_smile

Welcome to the community!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 132 of 164

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@TobyIndeed

Message 133 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having same problem o2 cant help anyone managed to get theirs
Message 134 of 164

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145098 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Yes, quite a few have received theirs - what exactly is your problem with claiming?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 135 of 164

Cleoriff
  • 123397 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Toby (Community Coordinator) posted this on the 20th April. It helped people get theirs

"I'm aware some of you may have had trouble claiming your Fitbit as part of the current promotion. I'd like to confirm the correct website to claim this on is https://www.o2fitbitoffers.co.uk/ - you'll need your phone IMEI number handy. If you have any further issues claiming, please let me know via PM".

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 136 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had no problems claiming mine. It said it takes up to 14 days for dispatch but mine dispatched the next day! 

Wish I was able to put in a few more quid and get the Fitbit Charge HR. But can't complain. 

Really like it so far. Especially the silent alarm. As well as using it in the mornings, i also use it to wake me from naps on the train. 

Message 137 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Just to add my experience to this joke of an offer.  I successfully redeemed mine on 31st March and have yet to receive it.  During this time I have edured the following trying to get it:

One online chat

9 phone calls!  Spoken to 10 different people (including one manager)

Have spent more than four hours on the phone

Sent 3 emails

Lied to on 4 occasions with guarantees of delivery

Hung up on twice

Recieved the successful redemption email

Received the left our warehouse email (on 9th April)

They have no idea about how to solve the problem of delivery.  It's a total joke.  I have complained but they simply don't want to hear about it as they cant/wont do anything.  I've emailed a complaint to the complaints review service.  Lets see what they come back with...more of the same BS I would imagine.  Its five weeks since this problem started and I have to wait 8 weeks until I can go to the ombusdsman which I will do to get this sorted.

I really hate poor customer service.  If I treated people like this in my job I simply wouldnt have one!

Any suggestions on how to sort this would be appreciated.

Chris

Message 138 of 164

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 139 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Anonymous

The email that said dispatched, did it give you a tracking reference? Even if it hasn't, please ring 202. The order should know be showing on the system so they can try and trace it.

Based on the emails you received, I have a feeling that it may have been lost by the couriers... slight_frown

Message 140 of 164