cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled before Ive even started!

Anonymous
Not applicable
The following story defies belief...
I ordered an Iphone 4S last week, was due delivery on Tuesday 13th. It appears the courier that o2 use YODEL have either delivered it to the wrong address and dont want to admit it or have just plain stolen it. As at 4:31pm my 7 month pregnant girlfriend apparently turn into a man named MARTIN! She had waited all day keeping watch out the window in our front room with my 2 1/2 year old son.
She paid so much attention that she even noticed that at approximately 1:45pm one of their vans came down our street and delivered to a house just up the road. But expecting him to then come to our house, he did not. So then why would my parcel not have been delivered at the same time but instead apparently at 4:31pm??
Have complained about this, been promised investigations, etc. But when I was expecting the phone Tuesday and its now Saturday, I got so fed up that I have completely cancelled.
o2 if you want customers you need to stop using a company that every single review site from trustpilot to reviewcentre and even the amazon website all rate them as the worst delivery company with instances like this happening on a regular basis!!
Sorry but Yodel have lost you a customer and im sure im not the only one either!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just watched Watchdog... how the hell do you lose 2 washing machines!?!?!?
Message 11 of 12

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions
I've had problems with Yodel getting them to pick up returns too (in this case Amazon). After 2 occasions of them not turning up with my disabled girlfriend waiting in for them Amazon eventually re-arranged with City-Link who arrived well within the allotted window.
Reminds me of when Securicor were used, I had a card left to say my phone was at the depot but when I went to collect it it had disappeared.
iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 12 of 12