cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook, when will it be back online?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am unable to get to my bluebook page. It says it's off for the weekend for maintaince.
I need to get to it for work reasons but it's still not on.. Does anyone know what's going on??
Message 1 of 119
118 REPLIES 118

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dose anyone know the number to reistate bluebook, its saying my account is being deleted.
Message 91 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anybody noticed that it now says... Bluebook is busy do try again later?
Message 92 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
thats always used to happen keep refreshing and it will be back in a few secs... ive got all my messages on there still thankfully ! now .... how to back them up manually to my desktop?

Message 93 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Busy again, even after refresh.
Message 94 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok people, let's use our brains here, the service has been down for over 2 weeks and now its back up every1 is trying to get online desperdately, maybe u shud take a break and try again in a few hours or if you are not incredibly desperate, wait until tomorrow. No system will suddenly be able to handle thousands of users frantically trying to use the system at once. Be happy its back up and worry about if you don't calm down with the usage they may cut it off again to try and accomodate for the extreme usage.
Message 95 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
^tru dat^
Message 96 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry, Bluebook's really busy at the moment.

But do try again later
Message 97 of 119

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94140 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Bluebook is back but a tad temperamental

Bit of spam in there!! but contacts, photos and latest messages all there.
Message 98 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone been able to get onto it recently? It has been telling me it's busy for the past 2 hours.. 😞
Message 99 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's been saying that all damn day. Seems all the "maintainance" they have been doing has not made it more reliable!!
Message 100 of 119