cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook, when will it be back online?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am unable to get to my bluebook page. It says it's off for the weekend for maintaince.
I need to get to it for work reasons but it's still not on.. Does anyone know what's going on??
Message 1 of 119
118 REPLIES 118

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree with the above comments, the o2 site is always very slow. I mentioned this once to a call staff member and they told me it was because so many people used the website. I don't recall eBay or even facebook ever being as slow as o2. you telling me that the o2 website has more people using it than eBay and facebook??? I don't think so.
Message 31 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think Lucy - the virtual assistant must have gone off sick with the stress from everyone asking when bluebook will be back up, she is always unavailable!!!! slight_smile
Message 32 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
:robotindifferent: to be honest 02 have a big problem, now they have a note on bluebook saying "it will be up and running next week" but which week are they on about, the week before that it said weekend then on that weekend they changed it. 02 have no idea how its effecting the customer ... US ... they need to get there heads in motion and sort this out NOW ... ive rang them a few times and they have no idea whats going on, dont 02 talk to there staff or keep them updated, never mind they dont talk to there customer who keep 02 in profit ... hey but who cares hey ... well 02 dont, that we know !!!
Message 33 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well o2 do say that they are better, connected. As there must be one or a few staff that are not communicating or hang on "connecting" to the rest of the o2 team telling them what is the matter.
Message 34 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
02 should be re-named ... #### , we dont know what to do with our web site ... :robotsurprised: that so called Lucy seems to be on a 5 year career break ...
Message 35 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is my responce from o2.

Thanks for emailing us about Bluebook. I learn from your email that you
and many other customers have been waiting for a Bluebook to come back.
I understand that at one stage the error message was reading will be
back online this week however its now saying next week again. I learn
from your email that you've given the link to O2 forum where many people
aren't happy. I realise that many people rely on this service and it
isn't there. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused to you
and all others due to this. Let me see what best I can do for you.

Mark, I'd like to inform you that the Bluebook is currently under
maintenance and our engineers are working on this and it will be up and
running soon. However, we don't have any timescales for this.

I'd appreciate your continued patience in this matter. Hope everything
gets sorted for you at the earliest. If you should have any further
questions, please contact us or visit our online help centre at:

http://www.o2.co.uk/support/generalhelp/help

When you email us please provide: your first line of address and full
name, postcode and mobile number as it helps us answer your query
faster.
Message 36 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
ive emailed them as well, one staff said its online, i had loook and it wasnt, then emailed again and she goes it will be up this week, i was like yeh i can read it will but but WHEN and sadly no one is able to answer this!!
Message 37 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is becoming a massive Problem that we have with O2 Bluebook.

Their Customer Service Call Centre is NOT in the same place as the Bluebook Technical team which means that when you ask someone on the phone they put you on hold, ask their manager who says next week and they read that back to you.

Because the technicians don't answer calls from customers they don't care how long this will take and they don't see the impact is has on us as customers or their colleagues in customer service.

Why DIDN'T WE GET AN ADVANCE WARNING last week to say that Bluebook will be down between these dates????

Very poor O2. If they can't run the bluebook service they should just close it down to avoid disappointment.
Message 38 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
It says:

Sorry. We've taken Bluebook down to do a bit of repair work. It'll be up and running again this week.

So im assuming Sunday the latest?

Or Friday?
Message 39 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
neither lol..it will say this week again on monday morning LOL
Message 40 of 119