cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation codes for text

Anonymous
Not applicable

I seem to always have trouble buying on line text that I can send from my computer.

Is amyone else having the same grief or is this just my phone number for some reason?

To send text on line, you first have to buy a batch and then they send you an authorisation code to your mobile, you then type this in on the web page and hey presto! your text are ready to send. This used to work well and was almost instant before they changed the web page and now it doesnt work so well.

Moreover, when you chat to an advisor on line there only seems to be one or two advisors who know about the O2 feature.

Anyone else having problems with sending or buying text from their PC?

Thanks.

Tony.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
tonytekla81,

I have sent you a private message.

Cheers!
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I also am having the same problems.  Having spoken to at least 4 different advisors both on the telephone and using online chat, no-one seems to have a clue!  I have had various excuses, the latest being that any online purchases have to be dealt with with the online chat team!! Never been told that before. Ridiculous.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, same here. I have used on line chat to sort the problem out a quite a lot but I have only been helped twice. On one occasion the guy just needed the number from my sim card and was able to give me an authorisation cade immediately and on another occassion it was a long list of questions that I eventually gave up on.

This product used to work so well and I really need it for my work. Hopefully they will sort it out or its goodbye o2.

Message 3 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I have asked Leonard if he can look at this and see what's going on.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Perksie. This is really important for me. I really need to text from PC but changing phone companies means not getting coverage as good a what O2 provide.

Message 5 of 6

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
tonytekla81,

I have sent you a private message.

Cheers!
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 6