cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are O2 shops open on New Years Day 2015?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry of this has been asked already, I could only find discussions about this from last year - and even those were somewhat inconclusive.

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
Damn! A couple of days ago I got through to an operative I really liked and it was all over so quickly! You lot have all the luck with your long chat sessions and you just don't appreciate it!

Has anybody tried just chatting to them, without an actual question about O2 just to see how long you can keep it going? :-)))))
Message 21 of 44

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149412 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Ask Luck was the best for that but she got the sack for being too saucy wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 22 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
If only I'd moved to O2 sooner, eh? Whereabouts is the call centre based, anyway?
Message 23 of 44

MI5
  • 149412 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Not sure since Capita took over but I think Leeds, Glasgow and South Africa. Live chat is out in India somewhere.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 24 of 44

jonsie
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

I think Bury and Slough are still open albeit with less staff. Live chat are based on planet Zob....

Message 25 of 44

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Ask Luck was the best for that but she got the sack for being too saucy wink

@MI5  If you ask live chat the right questions then they can be saucy too tongue

Back to topic......has the OP spoke to their local store and got a definite answer about whether it is open tomorrow or not? slight_smile

Message 26 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I tried ringing the Harrow store just now but it just rang and rang no reply 😞
Can't be bothered now. Thanks for all the help and advice though.
Message 27 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
More than welcome

Have a happy new year. 😄
Message 28 of 44

Cleoriff
  • 125997 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Well I tried ringing the Harrow store just now but it just rang and rang no reply 😞
Can't be bothered now. Thanks for all the help and advice though.

It looks as if that store is having an extra long Christmas break slight_frown I think it is down to the individual stores to decide their own opening times.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 44

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous 

I'm sure they will be open again on Friday so I hope that 1 day doesn't make much difference to your plans slight_smile

Message 30 of 44