cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone had an issue with ordering Like New iPhone 5s ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have been having a woeful time trying to find out where my "Almost New" iPhone 5s is and wondered if there any other new customers who have had/having the same issue.

I placed the order on Wednesday 27th of July.  It was instock when I ordered it and was told it will be ready to be collected from my local O2 shop from Friday the 29th.  Well I went to the shop and was just told to go away and wait for an email no help with offering a timescale.  I contacted Live chat and was just told order was in process and just wait for an email .. However, I was told that it would be in the shop ready today.. ( Wednesday 3rd august ).  Yippie ..  Sadly no email has arrived and Live chat just say the same thing just wait for an email no offer of timescale.  I also spoke to a nice lady from customer support who then gave me news that it's out of stock and that could be why it's not been delivered. ( online chat say that there isn't a stocking issue ).

What I feel very frustrated about is the lack of information to the customer.  When you give the customer the same copy and paste reply everytime then it's no wonder we get grumpy.  Can someone from O2 tell me why you have no other information on a customers order other than "Being Processed".  If the item is going to be delayed because of a stocking issue then just tell me and don't say things like "it will deffinatly be with you in the morning".

I would be very interested to hear if anyone else is having troubles or have waited longer than me as this will help me decide if I should cancel the order and look elsewhere.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149370 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
I can't say that I'm surprised to hear this tbh - O2 are generally incapable of running a bath these days, let alone a communications network!
I suppose they will come out with excuses such as "new process", "teething troubles" etc, but bottom line is that it's just not good enough to continually take customers money and not provide anything for it.
ps. if you hadn't guess by now, this is a regular complaint on here.
As customers ourselves, we can't answer your questions with any hard facts but I suggest you speak to cs rather than using chat to try and get more info http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

What an excellent launch performance of O2's "Like New" 

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Like-New/td-p/988486

“You wouldn’t buy a phone from Del Boy, would you?”

Yes, of course !!!! LOL

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 149370 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Love the irony wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 125962 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Pathetic really. Discussing this today on a different thread...and probably another reason I wouldn't choose a phone using this newly launched initiative....(It makes the video a bit of a joke as well)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 149370 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Just save yourself the pain and don't order anything online with o2.....
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93982 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

I wonder about the scheme when they need to wait for customers to return unwanted phones which then have to undergo the testing and then draw the lucky raffle winner to see who gets it.

Message 7 of 7