cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 weekly

Anonymous
Not applicable
I get paid 4 weekly, and i know there's A lot of people out there that does aswell. So why wont O2 let us pay every 4 weeks? I'd much prefer that and I could set up a direct debit aswell. It would take the stress out off it. I wouldn't have to worry about saving the money. I could budget the rest of my month up till my next payday. Does anyone else think they should start this? As must companies do this now.
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was suppose to put most not must. Oops.
Message 2 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You still get paid and you still need to budget, so does it matter that it's the same day every month?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it does. For that reason beacsue I have to budget, I'd rather get my bills out the way on payday then I know how much I have left to live on ect. 

Message 4 of 27

MI5
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
What about all your other bills like mortgage, gas, electricity etc?
They are monthly bills also.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have a mortgage, anyway. I was just asking a simple question i am not explaining my current financial issues. Haha. I just wanted to know if anyone else have tried to get a 4 weekly bill date and if anyone knows if when o2 will do this, as this will help out lots of people, as like I said before so many other companies do this of you ask them. Just wanted someone with a bit of knowledge and has experienced this themselves. 

Message 6 of 27

MI5
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
I'm trying to explain to you that it won't happen and when you do get a mortgage etc all those bills will have to be paid monthly, so best to learn to budget now wink

Currently using:
Message 7 of 27

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

Simple answer its a 30 day billing cycle not a 28day one, and to put it bluntly you agreed to the t&c's so tough.

which other companies allow you to pay every 28 days... none in the telecoms industry i would expect/.. 

I would add this though, what about weekly or fortnightly paid? it would cause too many issues...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 8 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

It won't happen as already explained. My O2 bill comes out on the 23rd of each month and I budget accordingly

In the same way I pay gas, electric, water, council tax etc etc etc etc.....They are paid on a different date to the 23rd...but the same day every month.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 27

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

As I am on a business contract, I have 2 bills, one for my device on the 14th each month and one for my airtime plus mobile broadband due on 29th/30th of the month. Then there is my rent due the 1st of the month. I receive 3 pensions: State paid every 4 weeks plus 2 occupational pensions one paid on the 12th of the month and the other paid the last banking day of the month. So like everyone has already mentioned, I budget to ensure there's money in my account to cover all my bills as and when they fall due. That's the way it works for most people @Anonymous

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 10 of 27