cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 weekly

Anonymous
Not applicable
I get paid 4 weekly, and i know there's A lot of people out there that does aswell. So why wont O2 let us pay every 4 weeks? I'd much prefer that and I could set up a direct debit aswell. It would take the stress out off it. I wouldn't have to worry about saving the money. I could budget the rest of my month up till my next payday. Does anyone else think they should start this? As must companies do this now.
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6644 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

When I was a so called VIP on Virgin I had the power to move posts.

Any post we were not sure of could be put into holding where it could only be seen by VIPs and Mods pending a decision

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 21 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144563 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27726 Solutions

We've asked for something like that for years on here but we aren't trustworthy enough.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 123056 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I thought something like that must have happened.

When I was a 'reluctant' mod on t'other forum, we could move posts as long as we recorded the reason for it.

On here, I just think all the other posts should have been removed at the same time. The thread makes no sense at all now. 🤔

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 27

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I remember when the 'new' community was born from the ashes of the legacy community

I think there were 6 of us selected to test out the new community pages and look for issues.

We were supposedly called Superusers and there was talk by I think maybe he was called Lionel that we would be given editing and deleting rights

What happened? We were crapped on from a great height, lost the Superuser title and having sorted out most issues before the new community went live, we got a not-so-heartfelt thank you.

There was a lot of ill feeling and upset at the time

Message 24 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 123056 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I think it was Leonard @jonsie?

He was just at the end of his time here when I joined. Then Toby took over. I wasn't involved in the Superuser debacle but I know there was a lot of ill feeling about it being stopped.

I mean look at that twerp who keeps posting with his phone number. Laughing his silly head off at us all. Waited over 9 hrs for that to be removed yesterday/today!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 27

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Yes and I think the regulars should have the options of deleting posts which break community guidelines and then the normal moderators can ban them

We should also have the powers to delete personal details 

(I'd probably have to delete some of my own posts too 🤣)

Message 26 of 27

MI5
  • 144563 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27726 Solutions

I think Toby was investigating the possibility of this before he left, Martin wasn't interested so maybe worth another try now we have @Dave-O2 ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 27 of 27