Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 roaming - speed test results

Thought I might start a thread where people can post their speed test results when roaming, given last summer's debacle. It's been great for me so far.Was at Prague airport on 22 June 2018 and got 82Mbps up / 25 down on O2 CZ.Now in the city centre o...

Gijón, 30 June 2018
GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 64 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 86 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still can't send messages or ring out I need my phone for work and your think I'm paying my phone bill on the 8th iv lost a days wage as I use my phone for work this needs to be sorted asap

Liam1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

End my contract now?

Hi there after the problems yesterday I now have lost all confidence in 02 and I can not rely on them to provide me a service,I lost a lot of business yesterday as I use my phone and data to work from home I now want to leave....will o2 be willing to...

Refund

I would like to know if I can get a refund for my phone. I pay monthly and I am not happy with paying for a service I couldn't get in the 6th December. I couldn't text or make phone calls. Yesterday 6th December I had to make important calls to my do...

Kris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation

As a customer who has 2 contracts with o2 will I will getting compensated for yesterday’s complete fiasco of no network coverage what’s so ever....at the time I was sat in hospital with not being able to contact anybody at all.....awful awful o2....m...

Ricky1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

No service or internet 🤬

A full day in the dark! Thanks to o2 I’ve had my workload back up by almost 70%, I’ve not been able to be reached by my kids school to let me know one of them was unwell, and I’ve missed 2 very very important emails regarding work topics 郎, Unbeleiva...

Still having SMS issues on Friday morning.

My data is back up now and I can make phone calls BUT my SMS is still playing up.All my SMS fail to send and when I receive SMS I get multiple copies.I am guessing there's an issue where the SMS confirmation messages are being lost in the system so m...

Messaging

Still can't send messages, keeps saying unable to send. I've tried switching my phone off what else?

Matilda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shocking Service

How do I find out about a refund. the shocking service that me and my husband was so bad

Clare3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation

Will I get compensation when the network was down as I was waiting on an important call.

Megan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos