Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Service

Bjlow
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After 1st taking out contract with 3 with promise of 99.9% coverage which turned out NOT TO BE THE CASE due to my current accommodation being in a signal"Blackspot" which meant calls dropping out unless standing outside...After countless emails & telephone calls, 3 eventually admitted they could not do anything about it...!!

2nd contract was taken out by Tesco Extra, mistakenly thinking that they used 02 with full facilities....I was then disappointed to discover that although Tesco piggybacked onto 02, they didn't have that same facility as full blow 02 (no WiFi calling...!)

3rd contract now with 02, and at last it appears that I have everything I have been looking for, especially having WiFi calling....and up to now being able to make and receive calls wherever I am in house without breaking up and poor signal has been great.....!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35214 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Sounds like you've hit on the main reason I have been with O2 for so long, @Bjlow: to misquote a well-known beer advert, "the O2 signal reaches the parts other mobile carriers' can't!" 👍

Glad you're with O2, welcome to the O2 Community Forum!

Message 2 of 2