Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to amend account details on my business account

DB3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have spent hours on multiple days trying to amend my account details on my business account. The my o2 business doesn’t let me and all paths take me to a number 8002 that doesn’t work or a landline number that has over a 30min wait time. The self help pages just link me back to telephone numbers. All i want to do it change my account details. I have now got to the point that i will port my number to a different provider, taking my business elsewhere but I can’t even leave without having to wait in a queue for 30mins plus. I will be forced to just cancel my DD, not keep my number and deal with O2 when they try and chase me for outstanding debt. It it is absolutely dreadful service and I am certain in breach of the customer obligations. When will O2 be held to account for treating their customers so poorly?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6605 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

If you have got a business and cancel your direct debit then kiss goodbye to your credit record. O2 are ruthless and will pass things over to debt recovery very quickly

Took me 1 min to find this copied from O2 Business 

How do I contact O2 business support?

0800 977 7337 or +44 808 100 4439 if abroad

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@DB3 

If you want to complain :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

O2 will be held to account by customers leaving, but beware that the customer service of most mobile 'phone companies is mediocre, so you are unlikely to be better served elsewhere.  

Message 3 of 3