Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash

TriciaB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I get my monthly email with my new bill and access my account, it always uses Flash to show an O2 logo that fills up with blue colour. Flash will no longer be supported on my pc later this year. Is there a way I can access my account without having to go via this fancy O2 graphic? Tricia B

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144712 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@TriciaB 

O2 need to do something as the business app has always been flash based.

I suggest to lobby O2 on 8002 for an answer.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Phil_
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Flash is 'end of life' in 2020 - many browsers no longer work with it, and even when it 'works' it does not render correctly.

It took 4 different browsers till I found one that worked. (MS edge btw)

Tried a help chat and was told tech dept are working on an alternative - should be ready by .... Dec.

Talk about leaving it till the last minute

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144712 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

Yep and there have been many complaints on here for years, but it's not like O2 to be the leader anymore unfortunately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Phil_
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well, it seems like O2 have finally updated their billing website to remove the need for flash. There is a seperate announcement in this forum (seach for 'flash', and put in date order if it doesn't come up at the top - announcement made **Personal info**20)

Message 5 of 6

Phil_
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
looks like this forum automatically filters dates - posting was 11th Nov - https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Business-Customers/My-O2-Business-Improvements/m-p/1409206/highlight/t...
Message 6 of 6