Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual SIM for Apple Watch

Barkster
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I want the new Apple Watch 9 but with cellular this time (as my last one wasn’t) and I wish to buy it direct from Apple in order to get a trade in. 
I am on a business tariff with O2 so can I get a dual sim for my watch with the same number as my iPhone please ?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149101 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@Barkster 

Not available on business accounts with O2, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149101 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@Barkster 

Not available on business accounts with O2, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Barkster
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So can I easily change to

a Personal account ? 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149101 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@Barkster 

Call 8002 to check.

You can switch but when depends on your contracted terms.

Message 4 of 4