Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice for September

Andy141
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why is my last invoice double the agreed monthly amount?  I cannot see from the statement why this would be?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93273 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

This looks like something you’ll be able to do or check in the My O2 app. We have a guide to help with that if you’re unsure how to use it Guide: How-to guide for My O2 And don’t worry if you get stuck because there’s an in-app messaging service you can use to chat with O2 who can help. Just go to the ‘Support’ tab and ‘Start a Conversation’ at the bottom.

If you still need help then the Social Media teams will be on hand, just send them a message

See links below 

Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

You may have had a bolt on that discounted the price initially and it has now expired @Andy141 

Ultimately we would not be able to tell you, but if you look at previous bills it might be there.

It could also be that you have incurred charges, either through premium messages or charge to mobile. These would be visible on your latest bill.

If none of that helps, then your best bet is to send a message to the o2 social media teams as advised.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3