Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot contact O2

Adr1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

All my phones are barred due to switching my direct debit to a different account. I can't call anyone including the 8002 and there's no online assistance. Anyone could help?

This is ridiculous, after being with O2 for over 12 years.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11265 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Adr1 

There is no one on here that can offer any account based assistance, you will need to use Skype or another phone to call customer services on 0800 977 7337  

O2 and all mobile networks do this where if the bill isnt paid within 7 days or so then the account gets barred... no matter how long you have been a customer of o2..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 5

Adr1
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. It's not about being for 12 years with O2 or not. It's about cutting the phones without any notifications and not offering any online solutions other than calling from someone else's phone like 30 years ago. What if I had a life threatening  emergency ? How O2 would morally justify it?

Message 3 of 5

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8936 Posts
  • 201 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Adr1 wrote:

Thanks. It's not about being for 12 years with O2 or not. It's about cutting the phones without any notifications and not offering any online solutions other than calling from someone else's phone like 30 years ago. What if I had a life threatening  emergency ? How O2 would morally justify it?

O2 would justify it by saying that it is part of their Terms and Conditions.

Would you expect Amazon to deliver goods to you if you had not paid ? Would you expect Tesco or Sainsburys to deliver your groceries if you had not paid ?

I do have sympathy with your viewpoint but O2 will not change.   

Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23905 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@Adr1 You can use Skype to call O2 Business Customer Service 0800 977 7337 for free

Guide: A Guide to Skype 

Opening times

Monday - Friday8am - 8pm
Saturday9am - 5pm
Sunday9am - 5pm

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5