Did you mean: 

Been charged too much for data

Badar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there,

I have been with O2 business for morecthab 10 years. I have two lines and we have recently moved house, we have 23GB on each line with it normally sufficient, as I have to run connection oriented applications I need active connection.

Thought I would be ok with O2 because I never use my allocated 23GB x 2. Unfortunatly I have been charged £240 in last month just for data shich is a one off, if you see my usage it is normally not even half of the allocated allonce, it is really unfair how much I have been charged.

Really need O2 business to understand and do something about it.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Badar you'll need to call business CS on 8002 as we are all customers here like youeself. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Badar you'll need to call business CS on 8002 as we are all customers here like youeself. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Badar

You need to call 8002 and ask them to sort this out. We have no access to your account here.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
Hang on so, you used over your 23Gb data on each line and as such you have been charged an overage for the excess data that you have you used..

Its simple really you used it you pay for it, not sure why you think you should get it folr nowt..
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4