cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 4s to iphone 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

can i upgrade my iphone 4s to t iphone 5? i have had this contract for about 10 months and its a 24 month contract but i have not been very happy with it and have had many problems so would i be able to upgrade? 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Read what mi5 has said either pay your contract in full now or sell the 4s & use the proceeds to buy a sim free 5 from apple, your rough cost would be around £529 I think

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149571 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28514 Solutions
Not until your contract ends unless you buy out of it. Why not sell the 4s and use the money towards a SIM free 5 from Apple?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

cant i pay now to get iphone 5 how much would it be?

Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94085 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Read what mi5 has said either pay your contract in full now or sell the 4s & use the proceeds to buy a sim free 5 from apple, your rough cost would be around £529 I think

Message 5 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

can i upgrade my iphone 4s to t iphone 5? i have had this contract for about 10 months and its a 24 month contract but i have not been very happy with it and have had many problems so would i be able to upgrade? 

Why not take it to Apple for repair and boost it's resale value?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stuart is correct about £529 for the 16gb version.

Apple are currently saying around 5 days to deliver or reserve one at your most local apple store.

Depends on how desperate you are at wanting the iPhone 5 and rid of your 4s.

The 4s is an exceptional phone and as already said its still under warranty so what would harm in arranging an appointment with an apple Genius Bar.

Its also worth factoring into your decision process that the iPhone 5s/6 is rumoured to be released a little later this year. 

Message 7 of 7