cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I preordered 2 iPhone 7's Het Blavk 256GB for myself and my husband and still no news on when they may be arriving! I have been an O2 customer for over 20 years and this is poor service from somewhere along the chain! It was all well and good when I had to pay my upgrade fee straightaway and going on 20 days now still no idea of when it could be arriving. Someone somewhere must know what's going on???
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
*Jet Black
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's a couple of things.

1. Complete lack of stock available across Europe, particularly both variations of the black model.

2. Utter incompetence and negligence from o2 by promising deliveries they can't make and providing little-to-no (inconsistent) information.

You're not alone!
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's ridiculous really isn't it! You would have thought that they would have realised the demand and prepared for it! I know there's 1000's who are in the same boat!!! Just funny how they tell you your a Platinum customer or something along those lines and you have priority and blah de blah!!!
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
And on top of that I think it's unfair that the new tariffs and the charges you incur should be taken straightaway when you probably won't have the phone for another 6 weeks+! And they say if we don't get your phone to you we will give you 5gb of data free for 6months..... that's unnecessary for me and most probably for majority of wifi users or people who have access to wifi at work/home daily!
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im still waiting for 2 iphone 7 plus,

its a joke, apparently they have emailed everyone effected by the delay well ive had nothing!!

i had to pay out both mine and my partners contract then a upfront fee for both and i keep been promised a few more days i just want to know a date when i will have my phone 😞

Message 6 of 9

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
And on top of that I think it's unfair that the new tariffs and the charges you incur should be taken straightaway when you probably won't have the phone for another 6 weeks+! And they say if we don't get your phone to you we will give you 5gb of data free for 6months..... that's unnecessary for me and most probably for majority of wifi users or people who have access to wifi at work/home daily!

you tariff doesnt change until the phone has been despatched...

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trust me when I say this, but the whole world is in the same boat! I've been waiting since preorder day to get my phone, but all I can do is wait. You can't blame o2 (or any other network provider for that matter) as demand across the world has been phenomenal for the new iPhones. It also doesn't help that one of the major freight companies hauling stock filed for backruptcy just before the launch, which is why everyone including Apple is on the back foot regarding the lack of supply. Be safe in the knowledge that the situation will improve and we will all get our phones, it's just a waiting game I'm afraid. 

More info

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes. Be assure.
Message 9 of 9