Did you mean: 

iPhone 6+

melrose28
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi im having problems with my o2 . 

I lost my iphone 6 so rang o2 they put a block on the sim and ime so i purchased another phone experia l3 and got a new sim with the new phone.  activated the sim in new phone going fine working brill. 4 day later iphone 6 found itself so i rang 02 got the bar lifted so i could use my new sim in the iphone it does not work so i tried other networks in the unblocked iphone they worked fine no problem. now when i put the new o2 sim in the iphone 6 it does come up with 02 with 3 bars but disapears after 15/20 sec or sometime when the airplane mode is switched on and off it sometimes comes up the same 

ive taken the phone and sim to 02 and they say its a problem with the ime number block or the unlatching of the phone 

could this be true or am i missing something here

any help would be appreciated

mark

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

melrose28
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Thanks for the reply

No joy at all they keep saying i have to wait for imei number to do its thing but been a while now . should i have activated the new sim in my iphone 6 plus not the xperia L3 maybe that is the difference i dont know.  when i insert the o2 sim in the iphone i get voice mail through even when i totaly wipe the iphone voice mail come through.

can u look at this please and escelate this to your gurus

i'm going through the same process all the time,  nobody seems to listen i think they have to go through a check list or something dont they.

Mark

Message 11 of 27

melrose28
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Thanks for the reply No joy at all they keep saying i have to wait for imei number to do its thing but been a while now . should i have activated the new sim in my iphone 6 plus not the xperia L3 maybe that is the difference i dont know. when i insert the o2 sim in the iphone i get voice mail through even when i totaly wipe the iphone voice mail come through. can u look at this please and escelate this to your gurus i'm going through the same process all the time, nobody seems to listen i think they have to go through a check list or something dont they. Mark

Message 12 of 27

melrose28
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

is it possible for you to look into this for me thanks

Mark

Message 13 of 27

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Will tag @Marjo again so she sees this...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 14 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
@Marjo ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 27

jonsie
  • 93181 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 16 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122813 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I have reported it via the mod section. Apparently we were told to do that until mentions are fixed. See HERE  thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 27

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @melrose28 , I'm happy to get someone on our end to help you with this. I'll drop you a private message here on the forum shortly to get a few additional details to be able to do that. Hang in there! 

Cheers guys for notifying me. slight_smile

Message 18 of 27

melrose28
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks any help will be aprciated

melrose28

Message 19 of 27

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics