cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 pre order

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Can't get through to pre order the iPhone 6, redirecting to website which has no information, anybody else experiencing similar issues.
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Dave,

What I meant by that is that I have get the info and then I will post it. I have to seek it out first.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 21 of 38

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Here you go guys, some pricing details:

http://news.o2.co.uk/2014/09/12/iphone-6-and-iphone-6-plus-on-o2-pre-order-now/

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 22 of 38

DavidLShelton
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Toby, do you know (or can find out) why the Carphonewarehouse O2 deals are cheaper than the O2 deals? I would expect it to be the other way round as you are cutting out the middleman.
Message 23 of 38

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions

There have always been instances where O2's refresh tarriff and handset charges in total account to more than the SIM free price, in the case of the iPhone this is happening on a number (but not all) of the tarriffs.

Message 24 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys just to let u know i got through on 202 and they do take orders over the phone to be arriving on the 19th september. in store is they are dilivered in October.

Message 25 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

not the best tariffs really - no option to pay a bit more for your handset. They changed this last year and i don't like it.

i got my '5' two years ago and paid up £250 for the handset then £27 a month - thats the upper limit of my monthly bill.

I also hate that they list only '4G' tariffs - one as if its "right" to charge more for 4g data - but also, it would be good if they actually built a 4g network first! - can we have a lowe priced '3g' option???

I ordered a SIM free one from the apple store first thing so now just need to sort a SIM - giffgaff probably.

Message 26 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am fuming!!

The website is down, i then spent 2 hours on an online chat sorting out my order and they then sent me a link to order the phone on the website....THAT IS DOWN!! I assumed they could do it from where they were or i wouldnt have wasted my time.

They then said call so i tried that and can't get through. This is absolutely ridicuous!

I also have an NHS code which apparently can't be used on this phone but i don't see where it says that anywhere?

Message 27 of 38

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23216 Posts
  • 1029 Topics
  • 3693 Solutions
Message 28 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone explain why it costs £100 more to get a phone through O2 than it does to buy from apple and then get a sim only deal with O2?

64GB - £18 x 24 = £432, then add £25 x 24 months  = £600 then add £119.99 = £1151.99

compared to 

£18 x 24 = £432 plus £619 = £1051

Shouldn't I just buy from Apple?

Message 29 of 38

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

humptypoo

Very interesting, im investigating it a big more.

I had a bit of success just on the website, the site worked for 30 seconds before getting a bad gateway

Message 30 of 38