cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6/ iOS8 video guides

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've decided to make some new video guides for iOS 8. Some will cover features on the iPhone 6 Plus too.

Here's the first which covers the extended keyboard on the iPhone 6 Plus and a demonstration of what the various keys are/do. I'll make some more video/written guides when I get a chance, how you find them useful slight_smile

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to update:

I mention in the video about the key that has a letter A in a square (its immediately to the left of the letter Q) and been unable to find out what it was for.

After a bit of thinking (it was obvious really) I have discovered that its function is to copy. Its basically a dedicated copy key.

I should have realised what it was earlier as there are dedicated keys for cut, paste, so its obvious that there would be a dedicated copy key too.

To use the dedicated copy key you select the word etc, once you have it selected, the copy key is no longer greyed out. At this point click on it and it will copy the selected to the iPhone’s clipboard. After this you can use the dedicated paste key to paste.

Message 2 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a short video showing the dedicated copy key on the iPhone 6 Plus's keybaord.

Message 3 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

In this video, I show the new Actionable Notifications feature in iOS 8.

Message 4 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

In this video guide I show the new features of the Camera app in iOS 8.

Message 5 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

In this video guide I show how you can see which apps can use/are using your cellular data.

Message 6 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

In this video I show how to use the Reachability feature in iOS 8.

Message 7 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

In this video I show how to remove Predictive & Quicktype in iOS 8.

Message 8 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

In this video I show how you can Request Desktop Site in Safari in iOS 8.

Message 9 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

In this video, I show how to type a double lettered word on the Swype keyboard iOS 8.

Message 10 of 33