cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 can't find carrier

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys, I've just bought out my contract for my Android device to get an iPhone 6 as I prefer them, I got all my configuration information for my new contract on my old phone, which I have now sold, and now my new iPhone 6 can't find the carrier. Can anybody tell me what to do?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you done the sim swap process?

Go into carrier. Select manual then o2. Also make sure you have the idata bolt on enabled so you can access mobile data

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have manually selected the carrier, but it keeps saying no service which means I can't get a sim swap code.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

You dont need a code. I will find the link for you. Were you given a new sim card?

http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk

Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Do you still have your old sim card?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Worst case pop in to your local O2 store, they will be able to help and sort you out with a SIM card in store (take ID with you if you won't have your original SIM to prove who you are to them (as they used to text you in store))
Message 6 of 6