cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received an e mail saying my phone is on the way finally! Order the space grey 64gb 6 on 24th sep.

Let's hope everyone will start getting theirs now Smiley Very Happy

Message 4411 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Progress at last.
Good to see people are getting their phones.

Online my new tariff has been showing since the day I agreed to the upgrade. So they are taking the higher rate already. I have still not heard from my 19th sept AG 64gb 6+ order
Message 4412 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered 16th September, and just had confirmation that my phone is on its way.

64gb Space Grey
Message 4413 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seeing people confirm delivery emails 16,17 then 18th of sept and start getting cautiously optimistic my order from the 20th will be hopeful in the next batch then see an order from the 24th for the exact same handset going out...........

Aint mad at you though ha ha
Message 4414 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had exactly the same thing! I ordered on the 20th, I have been told twice I should have it by the end of the week!
Message 4415 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

They appear to be sending them out randomly as people who have ordered in oct have received theirs before us too. The whole situation has been very frustrating. Does anyone know how much loyalty payback we will get for a 4 week wait please? 

Message 4416 of 4,605

Captmethane
Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I also ordered on the 17th (6 64gb SG) no word from O2 yet, hopefully today I hear something
Message 4417 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

They appear to be sending them out randomly as people who have ordered in oct have received theirs before us too. The whole situation has been very frustrating. Does anyone know how much loyalty payback we will get for a 4 week wait please? 

*Savings will be applied directly to the customer’s account equivalent to the daily cost of their Airtime Plan (ex VAT) from 8 days after ordering to 42 days after ordering. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms

http://news.o2.co.uk/?press-release=o2-launches-loyalty-payback-for-iphone-6-and-iphone-6-plus-customers

Message 4418 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Although this probably does not help anyone still waiting, I cancelled my order yesterday as I found a better offer via Carphone Warehouse on Vodafone (better for my area) and having waited 5 weeks with O2, I am now receiving my 64GB SG iPhone 6 today, just over 24 hours after placing the order with them.

I am impatient anyway, but the way in which O2 have gone about this whoel situation made me pack up my 10+ year contract with them and jump ships.

I kept an eye on this forum as well and noticed i was in the same boat receiving constant lies and different dates and promises along the way, hopefully I am not the only customer they lose throuh this so they can improve in the future!

Message 4419 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Both the misses and I had phoned up customer services and spoke to a live chat agent almost 2 weeks ago. Although the conversations were largely fruitless (no stock, 4-6 weeks, nothing we can do) perhaps they flagged the orders as "shut this moaner up please"?

Message 4420 of 4,605