cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just got off a chat with a Guru and was informed that 6+'s (I'm assuming just the 6+, they didn't mention the 6) would start to be shipped from the 19th, so they won't be delivered next Friday. My order went though at 07:59 this morning, so I can definitely say I would've been in the launch allocation if there was any.

Which is fine by me, I'd rather know that now than be disappointed next Friday!

Although my confirmation page said 'We will begin delivering pre-orders from launch day onwards. Check back for updates and availability' so we'll see.
Message 1081 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did anyone who ordered through CPW over the phone get any sort of confirmation?
Message 1082 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Woo hoo finally managed to order the Iphone 6+ 64GB. It was sat in my basket from 7.59am, confirmed order via Chat, made payment half 3! It says 2-3 weeks from launch date but not too bothered when it arrives, just as long as I get it. Keep trying guys, patience pays. At least it wasnt as painful as 2 years ago for the iphone 5 preorder! That didnt even go live until 7pm! Time to sit back and relax!
Message 1083 of 4,605

amcleod
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Anonymous I ordered through CPW over the phone and was told I wouldn't get an email confirmation. I did note the order number they gave me. An email will be sent when the phone is dispatched though, and a text sent in the morning of the delivery day giving the 1 hour delivery slot.

I did phone CPW back a few hours later and got them to confirm the order was placed, and everything was fine. They told me delivery should be made next Friday.
Message 1084 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll be a little peeved if they arent delivered on launch day. I don't see why the 6 can be available and not the 6+. Is this just o2 or all 6+ models e.g direct from Apple...
Message 1085 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@amleod cheers, the girl I had was new I think and had to keep putting me on hold to speak to someone... Made me a bit nervous. She didn't quote a number at the end. Maybe I'll try calling them back later to see if the can track it down. Will keep an eye on my bank account for the upfront cost coming off too.
Message 1086 of 4,605

amcleod
  • 31 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Anonymous I think O2 have less stock than others of the 6 plus, if any at all. CPW is currently showing stock of the 16GB and 128GB silver and the 16GB grey for delivery on the 19th. All other 6 plus models are 'to be confirmed'. This morning all models were delivery on the 19th.

Either more people are ordering the plus, or they have lower stock.

Even Apple are showing 4-6 week delivery now.
Message 1087 of 4,605

amcleod
  • 31 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Anonymous they should be able to track your order just by your personal details.

My up front payment showed up on my credit card straight away (as a pending transaction).
Message 1088 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
bit of a joke really been waiting for my upgrade for approx 2months now and i cant even get to the check out to pay for it and now people are saying 4-6 weeks delivery, been sitting at the computer since 7 this morn,
Message 1089 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

just called CPW back. feel a bit better now slight_smile

Message 1090 of 4,605