cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well just been on the chat to 'Haiden'.  My wife ordered her phone a day after mine, 13th and she's got it already.  When i asked he said is due to there was stock but not now. 

Not happy now, getting angry and fustrated....

No phone for another 14 days they said, so have to wait...

Message 2821 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to let you know ordered the 64gb Gold 6 on Friday the 19th and it's getting delivered today (got tracking number yesterday) so under 7 working days which I can't complain at.

Message 2822 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered (early upgrade) a 64G IP6 in white/silver on Sunday (21/9) and it's being delivered today at lunchtime, well within the 7 working days quoted. Up to this point MyO2 constantly had "In progress" as the status then changed to complete along with a tracking ref. and SMS.

Hang in there guys I'm sure your phones are on their way and when you get them don't sit down with them in your pockets! 

Message 2823 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered the 6 64gb in grey on the 15th and not heard a thing. Only a text straight after ordering. Dont know when it will turn up. Seems most of the delays are the 6+ but I've still got nothing.

Message 2824 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone who pre-ordered in-store seen an update in their My o2? Mine still indicates no record of any order ever, which I'm told by o2 is standard... but little of what they've said has made any sense.

I'll take the delay as a blessing in disguise for Apple to sort out iOS8 and for several apps to upgrade to the 6 plus' capabilities.

It's just a shame that it's less likely by the day that I'll keep my order open with o2, who don't appear to know their iOS from their elbow.

They take their customers for granted and care nothing about keeping us informed.

Message 2825 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

My order's exactly the same as yours (phone and date) - every update I've asked for from chat has been consistent in advising me it'll be dispatched some time between yesterday and tomorrow. Here's to hoping...

Message 2826 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

I haven't even had that. Just was told 2 days ago that it would at least 7 working days. I've actually given up caring now to be honest.

Message 2827 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sitwi1

Same situation, a ref number that cannot be matched back to an order.

You may want to keep an eye on this thread as well http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Iphone-6-instore-preorder-help/td-p/74868...

regards

Message 2828 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called CS again (chat is a waste of time). My promised ship date of 24-48hrs is almost up and surprisingly, they have no stock and no ship date estimation. Wonderful.

I paid the bargain price of £10 for the handset which is the only thing that’s keeping me here currently otherwise I'd be off like a shot.

Message 2829 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Another day goes by with no text, email or single reliable update.

6 Plus, 64gb, Space grey, ordered on the 12th at 4:30pm.

Message 2830 of 4,605