cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I find it truly shocking Shocked that some people are STILL waiting for their iPhone 6 after having placed their orders over a month ago Shocked  I commend you guys for STILL sticking with your orders.....!!!

I for one would have cancelled my order and gone elsewhere.............

Message 4261 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I accepted that there'd be a wait as demand is always high for new iPhones. What is frustrating is waiting 4 weeks to be told you might have to wait under 6 weeks which puts us at the start of December!

What I would love is more transparency from o2 and to be told when ordering you might be waiting for 8-12 weeks before the device is posted out. At least it would manage expectations and we could make a more informed decision on where and when to purchase the upgrade.

My current iPhone 4S is capable enough (albiet slow on iOS8) so the sky isn't going to fall in if it doesn't arrive by tomorrow and the world has bigger problems than when I'm going to get my hands on a new phone. It's just frustrating being kept in the dark and being asked to pay hundreds of pounds on a new handset and not get any realistic idea of when it might be sent.

Message 4262 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i guess this message is the same as many on the 426 pages on this subject. 

I ordered mine on the 17th september and so far i have been very calm. I understand all the issues every comapny have had in recieveing their stock but if you take payment for a product you should be held to a delivery date. 

If anyone gets better compensation than they are offering at the moment please let us all know on here, so we can all aim for the correct amount we deserve. 

Message 4263 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly. I'm a calm rational person and I'm a realist. I'm getting weekly texts from o2 apologising but there is no more information.

I qualify for their "Loyalty Payback" although I'm unclear on what this means in terms of pounds and pence?

I've spoken to customer services and someone in live chat, and they've both been very apologetic and helpful but they don't have any more information than we do so it's largely a waste of time.

Message 4264 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mattm76 yep, space grey, 64GB, iphone 6.

I ordered, as an upgrade, on 16th September. Currently out for delivery.

Message 4265 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where abouts do you live? I'll camp on your doorstep and intercept your post. But don't tell anyone.

Message 4266 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

the lack of exact information, unfortunately, looks like a tactic.

Imagine how many of us would cancel our orders and go elsewhere if we were told definitively that our order wouldnt be despatched until 31st Oct? I for one would cancel today and start a new contract with Vodafone (as get a discount through work so would be directly comparable cost). But am holding on with the thought that I could get a text this evening and receive my phone on monday. (currently "1-2 weeks" and back of the queue with Voda). O2 clearly know this.

Message 4267 of 4,605

gazd21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After the store having 0% knowlege of when they would get stock when I called them yesterday, I have now had the txt and email saying that my 6+ Space Grey 64gb is now at the store ready for collection! Whooo Hoooo!

ordered 16th Sep in store

Why am I not in my car already!

slight_smile

Message 4268 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
So is this right? People are starting to get their orders?
Message 4269 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems like the 6+ orders are starting to come through!

Not so much on the standard 6's though Bang

Message 4270 of 4,605