cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntress I got that same text too. I still think it was done on purpose to raise attention to the phone that has been shadowed by the release of the iPhone!

But yes, a simple update will be nice. We KNOW that when the phones will be in stock we will get them, that is obvious o2! But we would like to know possibly when you expect them to be in stock.

Can't understand why do they do not understand our requests for an update

Message 2351 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

I feel for the many who have paid a lot of money. It's shocking that O2 took their money most likely knowing their preference of model was not in stock.

I haven't bothered to call CS at O2 since Friday but may give them a call a little later just to see what excuse they're using today....... oh the fun of it all Smiley Very Happy 

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2352 of 4,605

DavidLShelton
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is ridiculous, was told that the 6+ would be ready for collection this weekend (couldn't get to O2 Redhill until this weekend) and now I'm told that I can't get it until 7th October.

Message 2353 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I ordered my phone on Monday, I was assured that o2 were still on track to dispatch all iPhone 6 on the release date. 

I called yesterday and was told I would definitely receive it on Monday (22nd) as the phone was in stock.

My order still says 'in progress' so I've just called and I'm now told I wont receive my phone for 2-3 weeks, I've not received a single email from o2 and I'm so frustrated with the service received. 

I expected there to be a delay because I didn't order on Friday but the fact that sales agents have lied to me throughout the process and there's been no correspondence about my order from o2 makes me so annoyed. Each phone call to o2 comes with a 20 minute queue.

Message 2354 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

same, They said I will recieve it tomorrow but my order still says in bloody progess! So annyoing, if its coming tomorrow why havent I recieved anything, or the tracking number etc.

Message 2355 of 4,605

Huntress
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Sadly this is a common theme.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2356 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its really frustrating and I think the fact that O2 have been consistanly inconsistant on each time I have spoken to someone makes it worse.

I have had coming next week to 6-7 weeks and still no nearer to actually knowing when I will be getting it despite as others have had, money taken out of my account.

I knew by ordering at 2.30pm on the 12th that the chances were that I wouldnt get one on launch day but I would like to know roughly when I will be receiving it.

I have seen o2 saying they will be ringing people and giving updates. Its really really poor cs  and I think all people want is some sort of update.

They surely must have a queue system and be able to say roughly where people are in that queue.

Message 2357 of 4,605

Huntress
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Who advised that you would receive it tomorrow, O2 202 CS or Live Chat?

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2358 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnonymousI said the same thing to them and they said they can't update people based on the queue because people order through different channels and want different specs. Stupid answer, because there's still a queue and they must know what stock they are receiving.

As for it arriving tomorrow - no chance, I think. For it to be delivered tomorrow they would have sorted it yesterday, which they haven't. Last I heard is stock is arriving tomorrow with o2, so the earliest we can expect them is Tuesday.

The crazy thing is I went into CPW and EE yesterday, and someone else here mentioned Vodafone. The answers have been seemingly honest - 'we're out of stock, but it's coming in next week'. EE told me yesterday that they can get me a 6 (not Plus) by mid week.

I have no idea why o2 are so vague and non-committal, but it isn't just the phones. In Bluewater yesterday I went to the shops, as said, and I thought I'd look in o2 as well. They have a barrier up! You can't get into the store, instead they stop you and ask what you want. I said I was enquiring about a 6, and he said 'october 7th', so I laughed and turned around. Either they are shockingly incompetent and can't get stock at the same time as every other network, or they're shockingly incompetent and don't know what is happening.

Message 2359 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have to agree. All I want from CS is a general idea how long it will be before my 6+ is delivered. No specifics, just a week, a month a year! But no...nothing 😞
Message 2360 of 4,605