Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 - Green Screen

raaaaach
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone, thought this might be the best place to post. I got my iPhone 12 on a two-year contract last November - so I believe it's still under warranty. 

I was using my phone last night and the screen start flashing white randomly. I woke up this morning and my phone screen is green/white/stripy and more or less unusable. I've hard reset my phone and completely wiped it, yet this hasn't fixed the issue. It's not the result of water damage/accidental damage so I am stumped.

Ideally, I want to have it repaired but don't want to pay any extortionate prices. Any help would be really appreciated! Would I be able to take it into a local o2 store to have it looked at - or would I have to go to Apple? 

Thanks so much in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@raaaaach You could send it to O2 for repair, or you could take it to an Apple store. I haven't a clue as to what the repair would cost, but it may cost nothing if the phone is still under warranty.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@raaaaach You could send it to O2 for repair, or you could take it to an Apple store. I haven't a clue as to what the repair would cost, but it may cost nothing if the phone is still under warranty.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2