cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Pro 12.9 inch

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all

i have ordered the iPad Pro 12.9 inch 128 in space grey on Wednesday, the item is out of stock for delivery and for collecting at any o2 store in manchester, I have asked today when there will be new stock arriving and no one seems to give a difinitive answer and only give me a link to for any update, I'm sure that as a business that you would be able to find out when you are getting any stock ,or how can you advertise the iPad Pro and then inform the buyer that it could take up to 3-5 business days to arrive . I have checked in apples website and they have an estimated delivery date for the 27th January . My question is are you expecting any iPads to arrive , your live chat people don't seem to want to give an answer ,if your not expecting any stock to arrive by the end of the week then you should put on the o2 website that no more orders are being processed until you fill your back orders. 

Kind regards 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
That's not an option as far as we know.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 11