Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery times

birdeleanor1998
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
does anyone know what time O2 will deliver my order? i’m hoping it’ll be in the morning as was planning to go out that day but will stay in if needs be
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Once it goes out to the courier, it's dependant on how busy they are and where you are in the delivery round.
There is no "normal" delivery time as each delivery will be different.
You can track it on the couriers website once you get the tracking details in your email.
Check spam box too as sometimes my o2 emails go in there.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

Hi @birdeleanor1998

You will receive a tracking email when the phone is dispatched by O2.

You will then be able to track it's delivery times etc http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

Until you receive the email, it's not on it's way.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@birdeleanor1998 I wouldn't count on anything being delivered on a Bank Holiday. Also, if you ordered online, there's no guarantee that what you ordered is even in stock, as O2's stock reporting isn't live.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 11

birdeleanor1998
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
i got a text saying it should be delivered tuesday and someone from o2 complaints ordered it for me and i had to chose from the phones that were in stock. just wondering what times o2 usually deliver as my order should be here tuesday
Message 4 of 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@birdeleanor1998 As said, the only way you'll know is when you get an email with confirmation of delivery. We are all customers here, like yourself, so we don't have access to that information.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Once it goes out to the courier, it's dependant on how busy they are and where you are in the delivery round.
You can track it on the couriers website once you get the tracking details in your email.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 11

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Wont the courier send a text giving you a 2 hour timeslot saying when they delivering ? 

Message 7 of 11

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Depends on the company I believe.
Some like DPD do but not sure if they all do?

Currently using:
Message 8 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

I think it's area dependent. I always get a 1hr time slot with DPD and UK mail who occasionally deliver to me have used a 4 hr time slot.

I know someone in Brimingham who doesn't get this from UK mail...just a generic 'between 7am-8pm'...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 11

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

I get the texts up here from both UK Mail and DPD although sometimes UKMail can be subject to change!

Message 10 of 11