Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading...SIMs and micro-SIMS

I have just ordered from O2 (online) an iPhone 4S to replace my old 3GS.Does O2 send a new micro-SIM with the phone, or do I have to drop into an O2 shop to get a new micro-SIM? Thanks for you help, Ian

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking Iphone 5

Hello,I have bought an iphone 5, and its on O2 contract. How do I unlock it? and I dont know the number that has been registered for contract. please any help, because i need to use it with other sims rather than o2 as i travel many times to outside ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HELP. FED UP!!!

I'm contacting you all from South Africa, via wifi may I add, because I cannot get my iPhone to work here. It is a 3GS which I've bought and paid for, that 02 has supposedly unlocked (I received a phone call to tell me even that it was done before I ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service on my iPhone after updating to IOS6 Software!

In October I updated my iOS Software (as prompted by my iPhone4) and ever since then I have had No Service so have not been able to make/receive calls or texts, it says 'Searching' where the signal bars used to be! Infuriating! When I reported this t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 not connecting calls :-(

Hi There I have an iPhone 5 ordered through carphone warehouse last November. More and more i am experiencing an issue where calls won't connect (line is silent and if I speak into the mouth piece I can hear my voice) I have to dial a good couple of ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apps update

My apps update will not update when I put in my apple id it says its incorrect but if I want 2 buy an app it will let me with the same id please help as I hav 10 apps 2 update but I can't

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! onetel.com and the iPhone 5

Hi. I have a new iPhone 5 and can't send out email (onetel.com) . I have looked at your advice to use the O2.co.uk instead but since my user name is xxx.com the username you suggest in the forumal would become xxx.com.co.uk which obviously doesn't wo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone abroad

iphone to iphone calls are free. Is this still the case if I take my iphonisles Gran Canaria next week?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bargain ipad bluetooth keyboard and case at lidl

Just got one this morning http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/www_lidl_uk/hs.xsl/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=293&ar=6the bluetooth keyboard works a treat. A bargain at £29.99 3year warranty

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos