Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Banging my head against an O2 simplicity wall

Apple at home since 2001 and at work since 1998. 2012 Inherited sister's iPhone 3, signed up with my son to O2 simplicity £15.50 a month each with £6 bolt-on refund for iPhone and 500 Mb data download. Moved from O2 pay as you go to O2 simplicity con...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5

I have a iPhone 5, my problem is if I'm downstairs in my house where my wireless router is my wifi connects fine but if I go upstairs I can never seem to connect to my wifi,or even find my router name do any1 else have this problem, as I'm debating c...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 monthly Bill

Hi today I received a bill for £43.23 even though when I checked my recent charges my bill said that it was £22.23. However in the matter of a few hours my bill has gone over double the amount and now when I am trying to view my bill, I can not acces...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tu Go on I.pad how to make calls from Europe.

I have watched the short videos but I am still not clear if I can make calls on my I.pad fro a European country which should only be charged to my monthly allowance.Why does it say turn Airplane mode on.I am worried about Data usage if I use it abroa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5 and 4g

Hello I've recently (4th August) taken a contract out with an iphone 5. Will I no longer be able to use it when 4g is released? No one from O2 told me about 4g when I took out the contract.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

I have lost my phone and used find my Iphone to send a message to it, play a sound and also called it a couple of times. I do not want to get it barred in case someone finds it, sees the message and rings me. What should I do?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reissues with phone

My problem. Seems to be when I am at home all my calls Are blocked and my iphone does not even ring it goes into blocked and I'm sure it's something to do with settings with my home network and I get a bit confused making it more difficult

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Failure

I have today received a new upgrade to I-Phone.Completed Simswap via text now have no service on old or new phone!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos