Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't restart order

Can anybody help me I want to restart my upgrade order. I was about to order gold 5s 32gb yesterday but didn't end up doing the payment bit and now I want to change it to 16gb but when I click upgrade it takes me to the bit I left of (32gb 5s) I can'...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ios7

Help my daughter just got a iPhone4 she's 11, it automatically updated to this new software now the phone is disabled, how do I restore it back to how it was......

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot send a text

I really hope someone can help as I have run out of ideas! My mum is a PAYG customer on the go go go plan. She has swopped from an iphone 3GS to an iphone 4S and therefore we also had to do a sim swop which seemed to go as planned. She can go on the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Track my order

Carnt find how to track my order I've gone into my o2 and signed in but carnt find it plz help

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G on the new iPhone

I've got the new iPhone 5S on Friday, which conveniently was the first day I could upgrade my contract I am on a 4G tariff. There is *allegedly* good 4G coverage in my area I am assured that 4G *is* currently available to pay monthly customers So can...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Date and Time won't set automatically

This is a problem I had with my old 4S as well, when I try to set the time automatically it just searches and searches and never finds anything It's not a mega problem as I just set it manually but I'd like to know if anyone else is having the sane p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Micro sim swap from Galaxy S4 to i-phone 4S

At the end of my two years contract I have decided to change from my i-phone 4S to the Samsung Galaxy 4. After almost a month unfortunately I cannot get used to the Galaxy and today I moved the micro sim to the old i-phone. Everything seems to be wor...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change direct debit name

Hi. I have been asked for taking a 24mth contract for my name. The asker told me we can change bank and name into his after paying first bill. is this true? I don't want to end up with another bill to pay monthly:/ Anyone knows anything? Thanks, just...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Thoughts after using iOS7.

My initial thought on using Apples new iOS7 on a iPhone 5.. iOS 7 is Apples new platform which like many have been using for the past few days. A major design from the iOS we all know with an all new overhaul of its UI and extra features. Even the ri...

• 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 4G networks abroad

Hi Does anyone know if there is a guide/list which provides details of where O2 Uk based customers are able to use 4G services abroad, compatiable with the iphone 5s? Thanks Lee

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos