Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 3G or WiFi

My iPhone does not like connecting to a trusted WiFi connection nor 3G. Switched off the WiFi connection and re-booted hoping 3g would come back online but nothing. No iMessages coming through or sending, apps not updating (weather/twitter) rebooted ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no service

i upgraded to an iphone5 yesterday and i have no signal/service now. I have also lost all contacts as the new sim is a nano and I can't put the old sim in this phone. Is this a common thing to happen ? Can someone shed some light on what I need to do...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VODAFONE --- will o2 offer the same?

So looks like VF have messed up their orders as well.But are offering credit for each week you are waiting... Will o2 do the same?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! internet

HiI cannot access the internet on my phone outside of my house

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are O2 being fair?

I upgraded from iPhone 4 to 5 more than 3 weeks ago. The first sim didn't work so called to ask if I should return the phone. They told me in no uncertain terms I shouldn't as I needed a try a new sim first. I expressed concern about the 14 day cooli...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed from iphone 4 to iphone 5 and it doesnt work!!

Upgraded my phone and it arrived. Did the sim swap and it just had "searching" on the phone. Got a new sim from O2 and the same thing has happened. What am i doing wrong? I cant make or receive calls. With home wifi i can get emails and internet but ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 and Virgin

My husgand recently got a new Sony Xperia on the Virgin £16 a month deal. Now I can't text him, and nor can a friend of mine who is also on O2. everyone else can text him; he can text me; I can phone him, and he can phone me. But I can't text him. Wh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5s gold

Ordered on the Friday morning... Still says processing so looking like a while longer yet

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Used All Data Allowance in 2 Mins

Connected my iphone to laptop yesterday evening and some how laptop had decided to use iphone as internet connection rather than WIFI - so now data allowance is used up... This has never happened before! Is it an IOS7 bug, do i now always have to mak...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos